Haryana TET Exam 2013 | Syllabus | Exam Pattern | Hall Ticket
HTET 2013 Haryana TET hbse.nic.in Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper HTET 2013 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment
HTET 2013 Haryana TET
- The Government of Haryana will conduct Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET) 2013 also known as Haryana TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Haryana TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Haryana.
- HTET 2013 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Haryana OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Haryana. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the HTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
HTET 2013 Time Table :
1. JBT : 27 April, 2013 (Saturday) on time 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
2. Master (TGT) : 27 April, 2013 (Saturday) on time 2.30 PM to 4.00 PM
3. Lecturer (PGT) : 28 April, 2013 on time 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Eligibility and Qualifications for Haryana TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Haryana TET (HTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2013:Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Haryana TET (HTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2013 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for HTET.
HTET 2013 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
HTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Haryana primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Haryana upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
HTET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
HTET 2013 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)||60 MCQs60 MCQs||60 Marks60 Marks|
HTET or Haryana TET Results 2013 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Haryana are waiting for the results, An HTET candidate who scores 60% or more in Haryana TET exam 2013 the exam will be considered as HTET pass.
·Haryana Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET) 2013 ;
- · HTET Should give weightage to the Haryana TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the HTET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteriafor appointment.
HTET or Haryana TET Exam 2013 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All HTET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Haryana TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.
Help Line : 1800 – 180 – 41716+
Official Website of HTET 2013 : www.hbse.ac.in
Click here : HTET 2013 Notification
Click here : HTET 2013 Application Form