MCD Primary Teacher Vacancies under SSA in Schools of East DMC
Update on 22nd Nov 2012
Result has been declared. List of shortlisted candidates can be downloaded here.
Apply Online for Primary Teachers Vacancy under SSA in schools of EMDC: East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EMDC) invites online applications from interested and eligible candidates for engagement of following vacancies under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) in schools of EMDC.
- Primary Teachers
Candidates should go through the Official Notification for the details of post wise required educational qualification, age limitation and other details.
How to Apply: Apply Online at MCD Website only from 1st Nov 2012 to 15th Nov 2012
Last Date: 15th Nov 2012
MCD Notice :
|2.||Name Of Post||Teacher|
|3.||Job Profile||Teacher (Primary)|
|4.||Qualification||1). Senior Secondary (10+2) or intermediate or its equivalent from a recognised Board / University / Institute.|
|2). Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary Level|
|3). Must have passed English as a subject at Secondary or Senior Secondary level.|
|Two years diploma / Certificate course in ETE / JBT or equivalent or B.El.Ed from a recognised institution|
|Must have qualified in CTET conducted by CBSE|
|5.||Age Limit||General : – 30 years|
|SC : – 35 years|
|ST : – 35 years|
|OBC : – 33 years|
|PH : – 40 years|
|6.||Emoluments||Fixed Monthly Allowance|
|7.||No. Of Anticpated Post||681 Post|
|8.||last date of receiving online application:||15/11/2012|
|9.||Terms and Conditions:-||Engagement of Teachers (Primary) on contract basis under the scheme of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in the schools of East, DMC.Online applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for engagement of Teachers (Pry.) under the scheme of SSA in the schools of East, DMC. The engagement will be purely on temporary and contractual basis upto 31.3.2013 on a fixed remuneration of Rs. 13500/- (Rs. Thirteen Thousand Five Hundred Only).
1. Teachers Primary are to be engaged by EDMC under the scheme of SSA. Zone wise tentative vacancies of teachers primary are 681 [219 (Shah. South) and 462 (Shah. North)]. The post have been sanctioned under SSA to meet the requirement of additional teachers under RTE Act. SSA will provide funds to EDMC for engaging these additional teachers upto 31.3.2013. If SSA stops providing funds to EDMC the engagement shall stand cancelled.
2. The engagement will be purely on contract basis.
3. The remuneration @ Rs. 13500/- per month will be paid.
4. As per Delhi Gazette Notification dated 7.10.11 only those who have qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test Conducted by CBSE will be considered for appointment as teacher. CTET is mandatory for appointment.
5. The candidates have to upload application form with his / her own latest photograph on the website, www.mcdonline.gov.in upto 15.11.2012. All application would be accepted online only, no manual application will be accepted or entertained. The applicant shall fill up his/ her name as recorded in the certificate of Secondary / Sr. Secondary Board Examination. The candidates should be ensure that correct entries are made in the entire application. Applications with incomplete/wrong particular will be rejected.
6. Reservation & relaxation will be provided as per rules. The candidate belonging to reserved category of SC / ST / OBC must possess caste certificate issued from the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi on or before the last date of closing of Online i.e.15.11.2012. The candidate belongings to Physically Handicapped Category (Ortho + VH) must possess “Disability Certificate” from Govt. hospital.
7. Number of additional post as per RTE Act of teachers primary approved by SSA is 681 [219 (Shah. South) and 462 (Shah. North)]. Post will be filled up within the zone and no transfer of post from one zone to another will be allowed. The candidates will be required to opt 02 zones of their choice in order of preference where they wish to work. The options given by the candidates will be considered at the time of placement of the candidate as per the vacancies available in the zone. However, if the vacancy is not available in the first preferred zone, placement of the candidate can be done in other zone.
8. The list of short listed candidates will be uploaded on MCD Website www.mcdonline.gov.in between 21.11.2012 to 23.11.2012 and the documents of short listed candidates will be verified in the allotted zone. The date and schedule of verification of documents and final list of selected candidates will be displayed on www.mcdonline.gov.in.
9. The zonal DDEs / ADEs will issue the engagement letter to the selected candidates after due verification. The documents / testimonials of all the candidates will be verified from the concerned board / university / authority by the zonal DDEs / ADEs.
10. The candidates selected for engagement will have to sign a contract agreement with zonal DDEs/ADEs before issuing of engagement letter. In the current year, the period of engagement is till 31.3.2013 after which they will stand disengaged.
11. Selected candidates will have to join his / her duty within 10 days of issuing of the engagement letter. In case any candidate fails to join in the stipulated period his / her claim shall be forfeited and the next candidate available in the merit list will be engages or given the offer to work on contract basis. No correspondence will be made in this regard.
12. The current remuneration of Teachers (Primary) to be engaged on contract basis under the scheme of SSA, is not to be compared with the remuneration of Kashmiri Migrants / Contract Teachers / Regular Teachers of EDMC, since the teachers being engaged through SSA are additional posts, to meet the requirement of RTE mandate.
13. The candidates so engaged on contract basis shall not file any court case regarding salary & regularization.
14. Applicants are requested to check their mails and also frequently visit the website of MCD www.mcdonline.gov.in for further instructions / information. For any enquiry please contact Phone No. 9717750215.
|10.||Instruction To candidates||Candidates belonging to SC / ST and OBC who are also covered under the Physically Disabled category will be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under both the categories.The age limit for PH ( Ortho) and VH are as under :-
i) General PH/VH : 40 Years
ii) SC PH/VH : 45 Years
iii) ST PH/VH : 45 Years
iv) OBC PH/VH : 43 Years
1. Senior Secondary (10+2) or intermediate or its equivalent from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
2. Two years diploma / Certificate course in ETE / JBT or equivalent or B.El.Ed from a recognised institution.
3. Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary Level
4. Must have passed English as a subject at Secondary or Senior Secondary level.
5. Must have qualified in CTET conducted by CBSE.
Select List for the contractual engagement will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the academic and professional qualifications. The criteria for deriving merit list be Secondary Exam – 25% (All subjects), Senior Secondary – 45% (Best five subjects), Teacher Training – 30%.
How to apply:
•The eligible and interested candidates may apply through online on www.mcdonline.gov.in between 01.11.2012 to 15.11.2012. The candidate should follow the user guidelines and instructions at the time of online apply.
• Online applications are available on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in , It is advisable to use Mozilla Fire Fox Browser to make the online application. After opening the site by typing www.mcdonline.gov.in , the button marked Jobs @ MCD may be clicked, which shall open the page showing all jobs of MCD to which online application can be make.
• Against the post, Two Buttons namely.
a. View Job Profile : check on the button to read the Job Profile
b. Apply: Click on the button to apply.
• All fields are compulsory. All fields filled in correctly will turn Green. Any field not filled in correctly will turn Red. Till all the fields are correctly filled the page will not go to next page.
• The photograph in JPG, JPEG and BMP format need to be uploaded. The photograph size should be less than 2 MB.
• After all entries are made, the entries ought to be checked thoroughly. After satisfying that entries have been correctly and completely made, the button “submit” is to be clicked.
Note:- No change in any field will be allowed after the submission of the application.
Website Line Open for Registration : 01.11.2012 (12.00 AM)
Closing Date for Online Registration : 15.11.2012 (11.59 PM)
Tentative Date for Short Listed Candidates : 21.11.2012