HPSSSB Hamirpur Recruitment 2012 For 2199 Various Vacancies Including PGT
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) Hamirpur Recruitment 2012 announced . HPSSSB invites applications for following posts on contract basis. If you are eligible and desirous to get job in any following positions, may apply with proper procedure.
HPSSSB Hamirpur Recruitment 2012 all details (Number of posts,age limit,eligibility,exam fees,last date…etc)
No of Posts: 2200 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Scale Stenographer (Department of H.P.State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission): 01 Post
2. Sr. Assistant (Accounts) (H.P. State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited): 08 Posts
3. Superintendent (Divisional Accounts) (H.P. STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD LIMITED): 05 Posts
4. Clerks (Different Departments of Government of Himachal Pradesh): 765 Posts
5. Lineman (Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited): 40 Posts
6. Junior Auditor (Local Audit Department, Himachal Pradesh): 02 Posts
7. PGT (English) (Directorate of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh): 126 Posts
8. PGT (Commerce): 103 Posts
9. PGT (Physics) : 17 Posts
10. PGT (Chemistry): 23 Posts
11. PGT (Biology) : 24 Posts
12. PGT (Music-Vocal): 04 Posts
13. PGT (Music-Instrumental): 04 Posts
14. PGT (Informatics Practices): 767 Posts
15. Election Kanungo (Department of Elections, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla): 01 Post
16. Junior Engineer (Civil) (Himachal Pradesh Irrigation & Public Health Department): 14 Posts
17. Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited): 31 Posts
18. Junior Engineer (Mechanical) (Himachal Pradesh Irrigation & Public Health Department): 01 Post
19. Clerks (Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited): 25 Posts
20. Steno Typist (Labour & Employment): 01 Post
21. Junior Scale Stenographer (Department of Election, Himachal Pradesh Shimla-9): 01 Post
22. Ayurvedic Pharmacist (Department of Ayurveda): 237 Posts
Note: 1) TGT is Trained Graduate Teacher .
2) PGT is Post Graduate Teacher .
Age limit: Candidates age should be 18-45 Years as on 13/12/2011, age relaxation for reservation candidates is as per Govt rules.
Selection Process: Based on Written Test/Typing skill test and Interview
Application Fee: Rs 170/- For general candidates and RS 65/- for reserved categories.
Educational Qualifications: For education qualifications visit link given below
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may get applications from Post offices, sub POs by paying the application fee. Candidates need to fill properly all the columns, and send along with envelope affixing postal stamps of 6RS, One passport photograph, and self-addressed Acknowledgement Card in closed envelope super scribing the post applied for to the following address Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh) PIN-177001 on or before 12/01/2012
Last date for Applying: 12/01/2012 (for remote areas 27/12/2012)
For more information about HPSSSB Hamirpur Recruitment 2012 ,its selection procedure,test,education qualification,pay scale and other details visit http://himachal.nic.in/hpsssb/PDF/AdvVac2011_A1b.pdf